Our club is led by a team of student athletes that serve as the club's executive leadership team. Each term our executive plans promotional events, practice schedules, gym times, and fundraising opportunities. The coaches of our program act as a resource when needed.
Our club is led by a group of volunteer coaches with over 40+ years of coaching experience combined. Each of our leaders is accountable for specific aspects of our program on and off the field.
- Chris Meyer - leads our team's recruiting effort, gameday roster management
- Tom Schultz - 3rd base coach, leads our pre-game warm-up and practice sessions
- Doug Clements - our bench coach, assists with in-game decisions, and practice drills
- Bill Kuntz - provides assistance wherever needed, including practice plans, defensive positioning, and coaching bases
- Rachel Schultz - serves as our pitching consultant & 1st base coach